Summer lasts longer in Greece! So, whether on an Athens – Piraeus shore excursion in September or passing through on your way to the Greek islands, don’t miss The Travel Insiders’ September offer, Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour! Because, who wants to be standing in a long line with countless visitors when you could be enjoying every second of your Athens tour, and in the company of familiar faces, instead?
When is the Best Time for an Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour?
Ask anyone who knows, “When is the best time for an Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Tour?” The best time for any Athens tour is in September! That’s when it’s still warm, yet not as hot as in the summer months. Touring Athens in September means you can enjoy the agreeable climate while visiting the Acropolis, the best attraction in Athens, or shopping in Athens in comfort. However, the best reason for an Athens tour in September is for The Travel Insiders’ September offer! Join our Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour and beat the crowds, but, more importantly, visit with an extra small group of fellow travelers!
Why Join an Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour?
The Travel Insiders Premium Athens Skip-The-Line Athens - Piraeus Joined Tours generally cater to small groups with maximum participation at 19 persons. So, why join an Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour? With our September offer, Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour, you will have the fortunate opportunity to join an Athens tour with maximum participation at an all time low of 12 persons! Hence, you will be enjoying the luxury and benefits of a private tour at Piraeus - Athens joined tour costs! So, whether you are traveling with your friends or family, you will be sharing new memories with loved ones. For those traveling alone, you will have a more personalized experience and the chance to mingle with familiar faces and make new friends.
What to See on an Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour?
More than any other ancient city in Greece, Athens is still tied to its eminent past. Thousands of years’ worth of history peeks out from every street corner. Yet, against all odds, Athens is also a daring, modern-day metropolis. Scores of contemporary museums, marketplaces, theatres and athletic establishments flourish in the shadows of their counterparts. Your certified tour guide and Your Insider’s Guide to All the Best in Athens will enlighten you on what to see on an Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour.
- Panepistimiou and Stadiou St: vibrant streets with beautiful buildings and shops
- Panathenaic Stadium: beautiful marble stadium built in 330 BC, primarily for the Panathenaic Games
- Lycabettus Hill: the highest point in the center of Athens
- The Parliament House: Neoclassical building North of Syntagma square housing the Parliament of Greece
- The Catholic Cathedral: main Roman Catholic church of Athens, Greece
- The Athenian Trilogy: three neoclassical buildings; Academy of Athens – University of Athens - National Library
- The Arch of Hadrian: a monumental gateway
- The Temple of Olympic Zeus: colossal temple dedicated to "Olympian" Zeus
- Syntagma Square: central square of Athens housing the Greek Parliament and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- The Propylaia: monumental gate to the Acropolis of Athens
- The Acropolis: ancient citadel on a rocky outcrop above the city of Athens
- Dionysiou Aeropagitou St.: popular pedestrian promenade with souvenir stalls and street performers
- The Plaka District: Athens best shops and restaurants
What is Included in the September Offer - Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour?
- Transportation by deluxe fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver
- Admission to Athens Acropolis archaeological site
- Guided tour by certified tourist guide by the Greek Ministry of Tourism (at Acropolis site)
- Insurance coverage during bus transfers
- Mobile contact number for any emergency available 24/7
What is Not Included in the September Offer - Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour?
- Drinks, snacks, appetizers, lunch
How much is the September Offer - Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour?
The cost of the September Offer - Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour is 77€ per person. Children under 12 years old will be charged only 55€ and children under 3 years old will participate free of charge. Admission to the Athens Acropolis archaeological site is included.
What More Can I Save with The Travel Insiders’ September Offer - Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour?
Now you can take advantage of The Travel Insiders’ September Offer and enjoy the benefits of our small group tours that beat the crowds and save another 10% on your Olympia tour when joining both the Extra Small Group Skip-The-Line Athens Tour & the Premium Skip-The-Line Olympia - Katakolon Joined Tour. Find All You Need to Know before Visiting Ancient Olympia, book now and save time and money with our Skip-The-Line Joined Tours in Athens & Olympia!